Versus Evil and developer RUNWILD Entertainment have announced the early access release date of action RPG Almighty: Kill Your Gods.
As previously reported, players control demonic creatures known as Alphas- magic warriors with powers from their ancestors. Restore the ruined Home Island from the body parts and organs of gods, which in turn will increase your own powers. Craft gear, and create your own playstyle; whether you are playing solo or with friends in co-op.
You can find the release date announcement trailer below.
Almighty: Kill Your Gods enters Early Access May 5th on Windows PC, via Steam.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Hunt demons, monsters, and gods solo or online with friends in this action RPG. You are an Alpha, a magical warrior infused with the power of your ancestors. Run, leap and fly across islands, ripping your foes to pieces, and rebuilding your shattered Home Island with their remains. Bring low the oppressive false gods, protect your kindred and become Almighty.
- Use magic gauntlets for devastating ranged or melee attacks, and amulets to summon powerful spells in this 3rd person Action RPG.
- Play in solo or co-operative online play with up to 4 players.
- Craft and customize powerful gear to create your own unique character class and play styles.
- Upgrade and defend your Home Island, a strong home gives you power. Visit your friends’ Home Islands and help each other upgrade and defend from enemy raids.
- Fight in reactive, changing environments. Anger the gods and see the islands change before your eyes.