Bungie has been fairly quick with hotfixes and updates since Destiny 2: Beyond Light launched. That continues this week with hotfix 220.127.116.11 which adjusts Vanguard playlist strikes to be 1050 Power instead of 1100. It also patches the new loot caves in the Cosmodrome along with being able to jump straight to the end of the Veles Labyrinth lost sector.
More importantly, however, the update brings back Seventh Seraph weapons from Season of the Worthy. Seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons from Season of Arrivals also return while Legendary weapons that hit their Infusion cap with this season’s end have been removed. It’s a good time to hunt for IKELOS and Seventh Seraph weapons, especially to take advantage of Warmind Cells in combat.
Destiny 2: Beyond Light is currently available for Xbox One, PS4, PC and Google Stadia. It will also launch for Xbox Series X/S and PS5 in December with current players able to migrate their progress over. Season of the Hunt is currently underway and should see new content soon so stay tuned for more details.
- Fixed an issue where strikes in the Vanguard playlist where incorrectly set to 1100 Power.
- Vanguard strikes are now 1050 Power.
- Fixed an issue where enemies would continue to spawn during certain activities in the Cosmodrome. NOTE: This should resolve an issue where gaggles of Guardians would convene in the Divide, all shooting into a cave-like structure.
- Fixed an issue where players could skip to the end of the Veles Labyrinth Lost Sector.
- Fixed an issue where Defeats’ audio was playing too often.
- Fixed an issue where Trench Barrel was not being removed after firing three shots.
- Fixed an issue where prime attunements were not being applied properly after reaching the soft cap (1200 Power).
- Fixed an issue where the Strange Visitors emote from Seasonal of Arrivals Silver bundle would no longer appear in Rahool’s inventory to claim.
- Updated the World Engram weapons reward pool.
- Remove all Legendary weapons that hit their Infusion Cap at the end of this Season.
- Added all of the Seventh Seraph weapons from Season of the Worthy.
- Added all of the Season of Arrivals Seasonal and planetary reprisal weapons.
- Set weight drop chances so that the newer an item is, the more likely it is to drop.