Publisher No More Robots and developer Mopeful Games have released Fashion Police Squad, a new boomer shooter with a twist – you’re the fashion police.
Fashion Police Squad is now available for Windows PC (via Steam), and has a launch discount available until tomorrow for 10% off.
The game has players step into the boots of Sergeant Des, equipped with his Belt of Justice and your Tailormade Sewing Machine to help rid the world of socks in sandals and other fashion atrocities.
Here’s the launch trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Calling all officers! I’ve got a Fashion Crime in Progress and I’m mobilizing all Fashion Police Squad members. Grab your Belt of Justice and your Tailormade Sewing Machine, we’ve got some Fashion Justice to dispense!
Fashion Police Squad is a humorous Retro FPS where you fight against fashion crime using attire enhancing weaponry. Clean the streets of socks in sandals as Sergeant Des, and experience a single-player story full of fabulous characters, dazzling encounters, and fierce runway shows!
A fresh weapon switching mechanic
Each fashion crime has a fashion solution, and you’ll need to choose between your weapons carefully to fix each fashion faux pas! Each enemy needs something, be it a splash of color or all the seams taken in, so you’ll need to switch to and use the right weapons for the right situations! Picking the wrong weapon will do nothing to your enemies, so time to choose wisely!
- Pit yourself against all kinds of Fashion Crimes, from saggy pants to neon brights
- Utilize a specialized weapons arsenal, including weaponized Sock Gnomes
- Jump, climb and swing your way around Trendopolis to uncover its secrets
- Fight against the biggest, baddest bosses in the fashion industry
- Solve the mystery of the resurgence of Fashion Crime and take out the villains at the top