Thorrnet Publishing have announced Griefhelm, a medieval dueling game by Johnny Dale Lonack.
Griefhelm is a physics-based, tactical dueling game full of brutal medieval weapons and combat. The game features a single player campaign, along with co-op and competitive multiplayer that supports up to four players.
Despite being formally announced now, the game won awards during its development. The game won the Indie of the Year award in 2018 from IndieDB, and the Best Action Game from Dreamhack in 2018.
You can find the announcement trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Griefhelm is an award-winning tactical dueling game with lethal medieval weaponry. Skewer your enemies, deflect their blows, and push your advantage as your tactically overcome foes in fast-paced duels. Every engagement begins a new dance to the death as warriors search for an opening. Master the art of combat to overcome your enemies and claim victory.
Experience a challenging, replayable campaign that will test the limits of your abilities on the battlefield. Battle your own way with or against your friends locally or online. Abandon the heresy of peaceful rest. Reach out and lay claim to your eternal reward.
- Master fast, white-knuckle combat using a wide arsenal of medieval weaponry.
- Challenge a dynamic, replayable campaign and claim your reward in Griefhelm.
- Battle with or against your friends with online matchmaking.
- Slay on the same couch with up to 4 people in local multiplayer.
- Visually striking art style and hand crafted environments bring the world of Griefhelm to life.
Oh, my children! Let not your hearts burn within you!
For your suffering and anguish shall be made into that
which is perfect, incorruptible and true.
Go now. Prove yourself worthy of Griefhelm.
Griefhelm launches August 20th for Windows PC via Steam.