JBL Tour Pro 2 Wireless Earbuds
JBL recently announced the JBL Tour Pro 2 wireless earbuds, with the biggest highlight being a charging case equipped with an LED touchscreen while also featuring adaptive noise cancellation and long battery life.
JBL Tour Pro 2 is equipped with a smart charging box using a 1.45-inch touch screen, not only to support the headset status display, and music playback, and also to answer calls, and read information.
The headphones are equipped with 10mm drivers, six built-in microphones, and support for ANC active noise cancellation, just press, you can hear the sound of the world around you.
Battery life, JBL Tour Pro 2 headphones can continue to play for 10 hours, with the charging case can last up to 40 hours. In addition, the headphones support Bluetooth 5.3, which effectively reduces latency and allows users to have a stable and smooth listening experience.
JBL Tour PRO 2 Features:
- True adaptive noise canceling with customizable ANC and ambient sound
- 10mm dynamic drivers powered by legendary JBL PRO sound
- Customizable sound experience with Personi-fi 2.0
- Immersive JBL Spatial Sound
- 40 hours total music playback – 10 hours in the earbuds with a further 30 in the case
- 6-mic perfect calls with VoiceAware
- Bluetooth 5.3, LE Audio compatible
- Oval Tube design with multiple ear tip sizes for comfort, performance, and the perfect seal
JBL Tour Pro 2 will be available in January 2023 for 249 euros about 19,755 INR in black and champagne colors.