Microsoft Flight Simulator is a… flight simulator, but what if it was a boat simulator?
If you like to have fun and experiment outside of the usual flying, the new Luxury Speedboat released by Adi S. may be the gadget for you.
Below you can see what it looks like and a list of official features:
- High quality detailed models
- High quality 8K PBR textures
- Low impact on frames, great for low end PCs!
- Accurate flight model and physics
- Wake effect
- And much more!
If you’d rather be flying, FlyByWire released a new “Experimental” version of its popular A32NX Airbus A320 Neo add-on.
This new version, as stated on the official website, includes new LNAV features alongside a partially working TCAS implementation. Of course, being experimental, it can be used at your own risk.
That being said, it does come with some really spiffy goodies.
- Support for more legs types: CA (partially), CF, CI (partially), CR, DF, HX (partially), IF
- Better turn prediction algorithm with support for overfly, course capture, path capture, direct turn, reverse turn, reversions and more
- Support for marking waypoints as overfly in the F-PLN page
- Realistic ND rendering based on IRL hardware and software architecture
- Fixes for performance issues over long flights
- Initial implementation of the Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
Recently, we published our latest interview with head of Microsoft Flight Simulator Jorg Neumann and we heard more about Microsoft’s plans for the next few months, including World Update Australia.
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Auckland International Airport, Skiathos Airport, Athens International Airport, Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Gets… a Boat; FlyByWire Releases New A32NX Airbus A320 Experimental Version appeared first on Twinfinite.