Two brand airports have been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator, contributing to enriching the sim’s growing world.
Below you can check out a gallery of screenshots and see what it looks like.
On the other hand, we go to Ireland with IniBuilds’ scenery branch IniScene, which just launched Kerry Airport (EIKY).
Here’s what you can expect.
- Level of Detail (LOD) optimisation for every model to encourage the best performance possible
- Compiled and optimised for Xbox Series X and S
- Custom airside and landside ground polygons with accurate texturing
- Corrected tree masking on airport surrounds
- Hand placed, in-house designed car models, light posts, vegetation and buildings
- Taxi signs as they are in the real world
- Bespoke airside rendition with bespoke objects and ground markings
If you’d like to read more about Microsoft Flight Simulator add-ons, you can enjoy our recent reviews of Bergamo Orio al Serio Airport, Amami Airport, Bristol Airport, Marrakech Menara Airport, Great Britain Central, Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport, Shanghai Pudong Airport, Kraków Airport, Fukuoka City & Airport, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Chongqing City & Airport, Manila Airport, Santiago Airport, the Frankfurt City Pack, Key West Airport, the Okavango Delta, Bali Airport, London Oxford Airport, Berlin Brandenburg Airport, the CRJ 550/700, the PA-28R Arrow III, Kristiansand Airport, Macau City & Airport, Bonaire Flamingo Airport, Milano Linate Airport, the Singapore City Pack, Tokyo Narita Airport, Yao Airport, the F-15 Eagle, the Paris City Pack, Greater Moncton Airport, Tweed New Haven Airport, Santorini Airport, Sydney Airport, Helsinki-Vantaa Airport, Reggio Calabria Airport, Bastia Poretta Airport, Munich Airport, Paris Orly Airport, Newcastle International Airport, Sankt Johann Airfield, Dublin International Airport, and Seoul City Wow. We also have a beta preview of Singapore Changi airport.
If you want to learn more about the game itself, you can read our review that will tell you everything you need to know about Asobo Studio’s game.
The post Microsoft Flight Simulator Kerry & Linz Airports Released appeared first on Twinfinite.