Have you been enjoying the new No Man’s Sky Outlaws expansion? Hello Games has launched a new update for its colossal spacefaring sandbox game, improving the overall player experience.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.88 is now available on all platforms including PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC. It rolls out a number of fixes to fix various features and systems found in-game. You can catch the full changelog below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.88 Patch Notes | April 22, 2022
- Fixed an issue that caused Sentinel technology to be incorrectly classified as illegal for trading purposes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Liberation expedition milestone to become unfinishable if players declined to speak fully to the captain of the first freighter they saved.
- Fixed falling through the floor when leaving photo mode while sitting.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reticle to be misaligned when scaling the HUD.
- Fixed an issue which caused Vy’keen horns to flicker.
- Improved cape visuals.
- Fixed a visual issue on scorched rocks.
- Fixed a rare crash related to squadrons.
- Stability improvements.
No Man’s Sky Outlaws Highlights
- Outlaw Space Stations
- Cloth Simulation
- Outlaw Story
- Solar Ship
- Recruit Wingmen
- Planetary Frigates
- Improved Space Combat
- Forged Passports
- More Ship Slots
- Bounty Missions
- Planetary Pirate Raids
No Man’s Sky continues to grow, with developer Hello Games now targeting other platforms. Having launched on PlayStation VR, and new-gen systems, the team’s next big challenge is to condense their ever-evolving behemoth on the Nintendo Switch.
Although the announcement trailer gave us a look at the game running on Nintendo’s hybrid systems, it’s unclear which corners have been cut in order to make this happen. What we do know is that this version won’t be sparse on content, cramming in multiple years of updates and expansions. We’ll hopefully find out more soon.
Source: No Man’s Sky