11 bit studios and Dead Mage have partnered with the Humane Society International charity to release Paws and Claws, a new DLC pack for Children of Morta.
Paws and Claws adds a new animal shelter system to the Bergsons’ house. This allows the family to rescue and care for a variety of furry friends, granting new boosts and boons. There are also over 100 new animations, and new Home events. You can find a launch trailer for the DLC below.
The Paws and Claws DLC is available for $3.99, and all proceeds go to the Humane Society International charity.
Children of Morta has received some free updates as well, including 6 new Divine Graces, 8 new Consumables, 12 new Divine Relics, and official support for Linux. You can read more about the update here.
You can find a rundown of the new DLC (via Steam) below:
Notice: 100% of 11 bit studios and Dead Mage’s proceeds go to the Humane Society International charity!
Hunters of the night, creatures of the day. They howl, growl, hiss and grumble – but more than anything, they feel and think in a similar way that we all do. And their lives are as precious as ours. This DLC adds new features to the game – like the Animal Shelter System, new boosts, animations and events – but it actually does far more than that. It directly helps the animals in need – not those virtual, but the real ones. 100% of 11 bit studios and Dead Mage proceeds from Paws and Claws DLC go to the Humane Society International charity, whose main mission is to help animals all over the world.
Paws and Claws DLC – key new features:
– Animal Shelter System – which adds a whole new section of the house!
– A herd of varied animals visited the family’s house: Deer, fox, birds and more.
– New mechanic: use treats to feed animals and look after them.
– New special animal-related boosts (XP Gain, Movement Speed and more) available for the Bergsons.
– New Home Interactive Events
– More than 100 new animations, big and small, showing you the life of your new animal friends!