PlayStation has 27 of its biggest titles on sale this weekend, with deals of up to 80 percent off. The games included in the sale vary from older titles such as Far Cry 3 and Red Dead Redemption 2, to recent next-gen hits like Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales.
These offers are live from now until Tuesday, marking the Labor Day weekend over in the US.
If you're interested in picking up some new PS5 and PS4 titles, here's a rundown of every game currently on offer:
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart: $60.19.
- Demon's Souls: $44.79
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales: $29.99
- Far Cry 3 Classic Edition: $9.89
- Immortals Fenyx Rising $23.99
- Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Edition: $20.24
- Far Cry 4: $6.59
- Far Cry New Dawn: $11.99
- Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition: $19.99
- PGA Tour 2K21: $19.79
- Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition $34.99
- Borderlands 3: Ultimate Edition $49.99
As well as the above deals, there are also various different ultimate editions on sale and separate DLC packs.
This is a bit of good news for Sony fans amid some bad. This week, there has been some debate surrounding a new PS5 model, with concerns that it was running hotter than the original which could affect performance. However, the tech YouTuber that discovered this reassured fans that it is not worth giving hundreds of dollars over to scalpers to get an original design, despite this news.