The Season of Mischief is officially underway, which helps to make the usual monthly rotation in Pokemon GO even more exciting than it would normally be. The start of a new month always means a new event calendar, raid schedule, and rotating Field Tasks; but the addition of a new season kickoff on top of all of that really leads to a lot of changes at once for players to keep track of.
As always, the first day of the month brought with it a fresh rotation of daily Field Tasks and rewards for Pokemon GO players to begin tracking down. Some Field Tasks are back from last month, but there are a lot of exciting additions, as well. Being aware of what tasks are available and what rewards are associated with them helps trainers know when a task is worth abandoning versus when one should be completed as soon as possible to lock in the exciting encounter reward. That means this is the perfect time to review the list and set some personal goals.
The September 2021 field research tasks are available now and trainers can start picking them up at Pokestops to power through the simple challenges and earn their daily stamps and the associated rewards. There are some decent rewards up for grabs this month, so players should have plenty of motivation to continue completing tasks even after they've earned their daily stamp.
New September 2021 Field Research Tasks
- Catch 3 Pokémon Rattata, Rattata (Alola)
- Use 3 Nanab Berries while catching Pokémon Murkrow
- Battle in GO Battle League Marill
- Spin 5 Pokestops or Gyms Rhyhorn, Ralts
- Earn 3 hearts with your buddy Meowth
- Trade a Pokémon Ekans, Koffing
- Send a Gift to a friend Lotad, Seedot
- Win a Raid Mawile
- Hatch an Egg Mantine
- Take 2 snapshots of wild Psychic-type Pokémon Natu
- Power up Pokémon 5 times 10 Pidgeot Mega Energy
- Catch 10 Fire-type Pokémon 10 Charizard Mega Energy
- Catch 10 Water-type Pokémon 10 Blastoise Mega Energy
- Catch 10 Normal-type Pokémon 10 Pidgeot Mega Energy
- Use 10 Super Effective Charged Attacks 20 Slowbro Mega Energy
- Catch 1 Shadow Pokémon Aron
- Make 3 Curveball Throws in a Row Skitty
- Purify 3 Shadow Pokémon Slowpoke
- Walk 2 KM Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Seasonal Tasks Still Available
- Catch 5 Pokémon with Weather Boost Poliwag, Vulpix, Hippopotas, Snover, Wooper
- Evolve a Pokemon Eevee
- Catch a Dragon-type Pokémon Dratini
- Catch 7 Pokémon Magikarp
- Make 5 Nice Throws Dunsparce
- Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row Gible
- Make 3 Great Throws in a row Onix
- Make 3 Great Throws Lileep, Anorith, Snubbull
- Win a Level 3 or higher raid Kabuto, Omanyte
- Win 5 raids Aerodactyl
- Power Up Pokémon 3 times Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
- Power Up Pokémon 5 times Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
- Power Up Pokémon 7 times Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
- Earn 2 candies walking with your buddy Bunnelby
- Earn 3 candies walking with your buddy Stunfisk
- Make 5 Great Curveball Throws in a row Spinda
- Hatch an egg Swinub
- Hatch 2 Eggs Beldum
- Take a snapshot of a wild Pokémon Murkrow, Yanma, Hoppip
- Spin 3 Pokestops or Gyms Sudowoodo
- Defeat 3 Team GO Rocket Members Skorupi
Players can expect additional event specific field tasks will likely appear throughout the month, as well. Those tasks usually have powerful rewards and are only available for a few days, so be sure to keep an eye out for them and take advantage when there is the opportunity.
In the coming weeks, we should learn more about what other events will be arriving during the early days of the Season of Mischief. Be sure to check back in the near future for more Pokemon GO strategy guides, news, and updates. Until then, good luck out there, trainers!
Pokemon GO is available now on mobile devices.
Source: Pokemon GO Hub