Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin has a brand new patch, titled “Ver. Nov 8th 2021” despite the fact that it came out on December 1st.
It adds some new content, but largely contains bug fixes and adjustments to make the game work better. Check out the notes below:
Ver. Nov 8 2021 Patch Notes
- Implemented a complete overhaul for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”
- Added new Spirit Boughs as rewards for “Sakuna the Efflorescent”
- Added dishes that use ingredients that were previously underutilized
- Added several new icons for dishes
- Buffs for different weather
- Full Throttle now correctly applies to raiment skills that cause debuffs
- Full Throttle and Divine Maiden now correctly apply to Toxic Crown
- Added to the divine raiment tutorial during the opening
- Minor typo fixes
- Fixed an issue where changing equipment during battle on the lowest floor of Amagaeshi Shrine could cause a crash
- Other minor bug fixes
Are you still playing Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin? Have you perfected the rice-farming process yet? Let us know in the comments below.