Oovee Games have announced the release date for the China Adventure DLC pack for their off-road transportation sim, Spintires.
Releasing December 15th, China Adventure adds two new maps based on the rugged, muddy terrain of the Wusu Foshan National Forest Park, and the Dushanzi Grand Canyon. The DLC also adds three new Chinese-made heavy trucks: the B-CA30, C-EQ2081, and the B-CA10.
You can find the teaser trailer below.
You can find the rundown on the DLC (via Steam) below:
Surrounded by quaint rural villages, Spintires®: China Adventure DLC takes you on a journey through the dense, muddy forests of Wusu Foshan National Park and over the steep, dangerous mountain ranges of the Dushanzi Grand Canyon.
China Adventure DLC is Spintires’ largest and most daring DLC to date, featuring:
- Two new maps; “China Village” and “China Canyons” based on the Wusu Foshan National Forest Park and Dushanzi Grand Canyon
- The B-CA30, a heavy-duty 6X6 Chinese truck with excellent cross-country capabilities including a standard exhaust, fireproof exhaust, flatbed, fuel cistern, spare wheel, garage parts, two utility loads, and two standby fuel tanks add-ons
- The C-EQ2081, a heavy-duty 6X6 Chinese cargo truck, with its powerful diesel engine, intended for operations in mountainous areas. The C-EQ2081 features include a crane, crane support, flatbed, fuel cistern, garage parts, spare wheel, standby fuel tank, and utility load add-on
- The B-CA10, light weight but capable 4X2 Chinese truck, perfectly suited for the narrow pathways in the “China Villages”. The B-CA10 features include a standard exhaust, fireproof exhaust, flatbed, fuel cistern, spare wheel, garage parts, and standby fuel tank add-ons
- New load types specifically tailored to the DLC – rice cargo and industrial steel pipe cargo
- New challenging achievements
Spintires is available on Windows PC via Steam.