Alongside the standard edition ($29 USD – $34 USD), the Collector’s Edition comes with the following ($64 – $69 USD).
- “Deluxe six-piece wooden standee made from responsibly sourced birch and cherry wood (measures 4.5 x 4 x 4 inches; some assembly required).
- Wooden lapel pin made from the same eco-friendly wood as the standee
- 14-page Junimo comic by Chihiro Sakaida, the artist of the Before the Farmer comic
- Deed to your farm featuring gold-foil details on paper made from 30% recycled straw (a byproduct of actual farming!)
- Collector’s Edition box made from sturdy, high-quality materials featuring artwork by Kari Fry, the artist behind the Stardew Valley Guidebook
- Physical copy of the game on your choice of platform with 18-page, full-color illustrated instruction manual and double-sided cover with Joja theme on the inside
- Soft polyester-nylon blend cleaning cloth designed by Chihiro Sakaida
- For a limited time: Bonus poster for preorders until August 15th (measures 10″ by 16″, folded)”
It is also noted that “the woods used for the standee and lapel pin are never harvested faster than they grow, preserving the supply and original character of the woodlands. All parts of this Collector’s Edition are manufactured in the USA, UK, and Japan using minimal plastic.”
The PC version will include a DRM free disc with a Steam Key. While pre-orders are available now, they will not ship until November 6th. Shipping to Japan and Brazil is also not allowed.
Stardew Valley is available for Windows PC (via GOG, and Steam) Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One, Android, and iOS. In case you missed it, you can find our review for Stardew Valley here (we highly recommend it!)