The Elder Scrolls Online has been taken down for maintenance today, August 22nd. This is for a patch maintenance as well. The Elder Scrolls Online servers down will currently apply to players in North America and Europe only, who will experience this downtime taking effect today. This downtime will last for a few hours.
This Elder Scrolls Online patch maintenance will be due to the latest Elder Scrolls Online DLC, known as The Lost Depths. For those worried about the Elder Scrolls Online servers down, worry not as it just means you’ll be getting new content after the Elder Scrolls Online patch maintenance. If you’re wondering what the new content is, below are the patch notes:
Two New Dungeons
- Earthen Root Enclave: For centuries, the Earthen Root Enclave stood as a spiritual sanctuary for the druids of the Systres. Now, the Firesong circle has invaded this honored haven, and Druid Laurel of the Stonelore needs heroes to come to its defense. But why have they attacked? And what secrets does the enclave truly protect?
- Graven Deep: Tamriel’s sailors whisper warnings about Graven Deep, a strange region of the Abecean Sea where any ship that enters vanishes without a trace. Join former pirate Dhulef as he hunts for information on the legendary Druid King’s voyage to the Systres and seeks to uncover an ancient secret buried far beneath the waves.
- Earthen Root Enclave and Graven Deep are 4-player dungeons which can be reached via High Isle and Amenos respectively. Earthen Root Enclave’s entrance is in southwestern High Isle. The entrance is west of the Coral Road Wayshrine. Graven Deep’s entrance is located in southern Amenos, on the docks of Amenos Station.
- Both dungeons include a Normal version in addition to a challenging Veteran version. Each dungeon features challenging Hard Modes for each of their three boss encounters.
- There are unique item sets, including two new Undaunted Monster Mask sets, only available within the Dungeons.
- Achievement awards are available for completing the dungeons, including:
Unique Body and Face Markings
A unique Memento
Unique housing items
New Item Sets
We have added several new item sets and Monster Masks to acquire from the Lost Depths dungeons:
- Earthen Root Enclave
Stone’s Accord – Light
- 2 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 3 – Adds 4% Healing Done
- 4 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 5 – On heal with an area effect, apply Minor Berserk and Minor Resolve to healed allies for 4 seconds. If a healed ally already has Minor Berserk or Minor Resolve from Stone’s Accord, restore 550 Magicka. The restore can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Rage of the Ursauk – Medium
- 2 – Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 3 – Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 4 – Adds 657 Critical Chance
- 5 – When you deal damage with a Heavy Attack, create a 12 meter area for 12 seconds that grants Empower to allies inside, increasing the damage of their Light and Heavy Attacks by 1800. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds.
- Deeproot Zeal – Heavy
- 2 – Adds 1096 Maximum Stamina
- 3 – Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
- 4 – Adds 1206 Maximum Health
- 5 – When you deal direct damage to a taunted target, restore 525 Stamina and Magicka. This effect can occur once every 2 seconds.
- Archdruid Devyric – Monster Mask
- 1 – Adds 1487 Offensive Penetration
- 2 – When you deal damage with a Heavy Attack, after 1.2 seconds deal Shock Damage to up to 6 enemies within a 7 meter cone on your target, applying Major Vulnerability to them for 7 seconds, increasing the damage enemies take by 10%. This effect can occur once every 15 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Graven Deep
Grave Inevitability – Light
- 2 – Adds 657 Critical Chance
- 3 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 4 – Adds 657 Critical Chance
- 5 – Dealing damage with a Light or Heavy Attack grants you a stack of Remorseless for 5 seconds, up to 5 stacks, up to once every 0.5 seconds. While you have 5 stacks, you generate an aura of focus, granting you Major Force, increasing your Critical Damage by 20%. While you have an aura of focus, allies within 12 meters of you gain Minor Force, increasing their Critical Damage by 10%.
- Phylactery’s Grasp – Medium
- 2 – Adds 129 Weapon and Spell Damage
- 3 – Adds 657 Critical Chance
- 4 – Adds 657 Critical Chance
- 5 – On Light Attack Critical Damage, you apply Withered Soul, dealing Disease Damage over 10 seconds. On Light Attack Critical Damage on an enemy with Withered Soul, restore 575 Stamina. Withered Soul can occur once every 10 seconds and the damage scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
- Pangrit Denmother – Heavy
- 2 – Adds 4% Healing Taken
- 3 – Adds 1487 Armor
- 4 – Adds 129 Health Recovery
- 5 – Adds 1890 Maximum Stamina
- 5 – When you Block, you and up to 3 group members within 12 meters gain Minor Courage for 10 seconds, increasing your Weapon and Spell Damage by 215. This effect can occur once every 5 seconds.
- Euphotic Gatekeeper – Monster Mask
- 1 – Adds 129 Stamina Recovery
- 2 – When you use Roll Dodge, create a Hadolid Husk after you roll. While within 5 meters of the Hadolid Husk, it will absorb all direct damage attacks against you. After 1 second, the Hadolid Husk explodes, dealing Poison Damage to all enemies within 5 meters. This effect can occur once every 20 seconds and scales off the higher of your Weapon or Spell Damage.
New Achievements and Titles
This update introduces over 46 new achievements and 6 new titles.
- The “Invaders’ Bane” title can be obtained by completing the Invaders’ Bane achievement.
- The “Earthen Root Avenger” title can be obtained by completing the Earthen Root Avenger achievement.
- The “Earthen Root Champion” title can be obtained by completing the Earthen Root Enclave Champion achievement.
- The “Fist of Tava” title can be obtained by completing the Fist of Tava achievement.
- The “Breathless” title can be obtained by completing the Breathless achievement.
- The “Graven Deep Champion” title can be obtained by completing the Graven Deep Champion achievement.
New Collectibles & Dyes
- Markings: The Touch of the Draoife Face Markings can be obtained by completing Light of the Lost Depths achievement. The Touch of the Draoife Body Markings can be obtained by completing the Earthen Root Enclave Conqueror achievement.
- Mementos: The Dhulef’s Bubble Ward Memento can be obtained by completing the Graven Deep Conqueror achievement.
- Pet: The Mulberry Hermit Crab pet can be obtained by completing the Lost Depths Explorer achievement.
- Dye: The Brightfern Green dye can be obtained by completing the Lost Depths Delver achievement.
New Bust and Trophy furnishings have been added to commemorate victory in Earthen Root Enclave and Graven Deep. In addition, completing these dungeons on any difficulty unlocks purchase of two new achievement furnishings from Undaunted Quartermasters:
- Deeproot’s Undying Bloom: Favoring darker biomes, this glowing flower provides both light in the darkness and a remembrance of adventures past.
- Reinforced Dwarfglass Window, Massive: Dwarven artistry created these stalwart windows, which can withstand the pressure of the deepest seas.