Publisher Deep Silver and developer inXile entertainment have shared the Wasteland 3 DLC The Battle of Steeltown overview trailer, which is launching on June 3.
Here’s the new Wasteland 3 DLC The Battle of Steeltown overview trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the new DLC:
The towering factory complex of Steeltown lies in southwest Colorado. Steeltown manufactures all the trucks, armor, weapons, and robots that keeps Colorado running and the Patriarch in power, but deliveries are mixed up, late, or outright missing.
The team of Rangers sent to investigate find the complex in disarray. Striking workers, bandit raids…not to mention the gates are locked tight. Without help the area will revolt and take Steeltown’s leader, Abigail Markham, with it. But maybe that’s not such a bad thing? You and your team of Rangers will need to decide that for yourself.
- Traverse the Steeltown manufacturing complex alone or in co-op in this epic narrative expansion. Take on challenging new quests, face off against new robotic enemies, and solve the mystery at the heart of Steeltown however you see fit.
- Tactical combat is taken to new heights with new mechanics like devastating telegraphed attacks, stacking status effects, elemental shields, and non-lethal weapons—letting you solve Steeltown’s skirmishes in brand new ways.
- Combat and gear scaling means that both new and returning players can enter Steeltown during their playthroughs for a level-appropriate challenge, with a story and cast of characters that adapt to the decisions you’ve already made.
- The Battle of Steeltown expands the base game with new enemies, weapons, armor, and world map encounters.
- Music Supervisor Mary Ramos and Composer Mark Morgan return with original scores and new post-apocalyptic inspired covers.