Mihoyo has announced the release date of open world action-rpg Genshin Impact on Windows PC, Android, and iOS.
As previously reported, the set in the world of Teyvat. Players are the Traveler, seeking their lost sibling. As you explore the world you meet many characters, beautiful vistas, and pummel foes in element-based combat.
Players are able to pre-register on mobile devices, and will earn extra items should enough players register. Players can earn the following depend on the milestones achived:
- 600K = Fisherman’s Toast x 5, Mora x 10,000
- 1 Million = Cream Stew x 5, Fine Enhancement Ore x 10
- 1.5 Million = Mondstadt Hash Brown x 5, Adventurer’s Experience x 10
- 2 Million = Acquaint Fate x 2
- 3 Million = Acquaint Fate x 4
The number of pre-registrations at this time of writing are 363,324. Users can also follow the developer on social media, or invite friends to earn more Acquaint Fate or win real life prizes (including AirPods Pros, mouse mats, and $15 USD gift cards).
Genshin Impact launches September 28th on Windows PC, Android, and iOS, Fall 2020 on PlayStation 4, and 2020 on Nintendo Switch.