PlayStation has revealed 13 more titles that will be available when the PSVR 2 launches on February 22, 2023. With these new games added, the PSVR 2 will have plenty of games available for anyone who’s picking up the second generation of PlayStation VR.
Sadly, there’s still no mention of Beat Saber, which would have been a phenomenal launch title for the PSVR 2. I suppose PlayStation will reveal that title when the time is right, but not having it available for the launch is a huge miss, to me at least.
With these 13 games added, here’s how the PSVR 2 lineup will look by the release of the PSVR 2.
- After the Fall (Vertigo Games)
- Altair Breaker (Thirdverse)
- Before Your Eyes (Skybound Interactive, launch window)
- Cities VR (Fast Travel Games)
- Cosmonious High (Owlchemy)
- Creed: Rise to Glory – Championship Edition (Survios, launch window)
- The Dark Pictures: Switchback (Supermassive, launch window)
- Demeo (Resolution Games)
- Dyschronia: Chronos Alternate (MyDearest Inc., Perp Games)
- Fantavision 202X (Cosmo Machia, Inc.)
- Gran Turismo 7 (via free update to PS5 version of GT7)
- Horizon Call of the Mountain (Firesprite, Guerrilla)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy)
- Jurassic World Aftermath (Coatsink)
- Kayak VR: Mirage (Better Than Life)
- Kizuna AI – Touch the Beat! (Gemdrops, Inc.)
- The Last Clockwinder (Pontoco/Cyan Worlds)
- The Light Brigade (Funktronic Labs, purchase includes PS VR and PS VR2 versions)
- Moss 1 & 2 Remaster (Polyarc)
- NFL Pro Era (StatusPro, Inc., free PS VR2 upgrade)
- No Man’s Sky (Hello Games, launch window)
- Pavlov VR (Vankrupt)
- Pistol Whip (Cloudhead, free upgrade)
- Puzzling Places (Realities.io, free upgrade)
- Resident Evil Village (Capcom, via free update to PS5 version of RE Village)
- Rez Infinite (Enhance)
- Song in the Smoke (17 Bit)
- STAR WARS: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge (ILMxLab)
- Synth Riders (Kluge Interactive, free upgrade)
- The Tale of Onogoro (Amata K.K)
- Tentacular (Devolver)
- Tetris Effect: Connected (Enhance)
- Thumper (Drool LLC)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners: Ch. 2: Retribution (Skydance, launch window)
- Vacation Simulator (Owlchemy)
- What the Bat (Triband)
- Zenith: The Last City (Ramen VR, free upgrade)
While it’s not a launch title, Capcom’s Resident Evil 4 Remake will also support the PSVR 2 when it gets released on March 23, 2023. This was first rumored during the Summer 2022, State of Play. However, since then, neither Capcom nor PlayStation has revealed how the VR headset would f (2022).
The PSVR 2 will be launched as a standard edition that includes the PlayStation VR headset, 2x PS VR2 Sense controllers, and stereo earbuds, priced at $549.99, and a Horizon Call of the Mountain bundle, that includes everything from the standard edition, plus a digital copy of Horizon Call of the Mountain, priced at $599.99.
While PlayStation is stating that the PSVR 2 will include stereo headphones, it has been confirmed by several sources that it instead includes a pair of earbuds.