Nintendo Direct: SaGa Frontier Remastered Comes To Switch In April
SaGa Frontier originally came to PlayStation back in 1998, the first entry in the series to actually bear the SaGa name here in the West. Now, Square Enix has revealed that it will be bringing a full remaster of the game dubbed SaGa Frontier Remastered to Nintendo Switch on April 15! You watch the debut trailer here:
SaGa Frontier Remastered presents the original game but with a handful of critical adjustments and additions. Here’s a rundown straight from Nintendo’s product listing on the eShop:
- New Main Character, Fuse!
- The new main character, Fuse, can be played once certain conditions have been fulfilled. The Fuse scenario features great new tracks from Kenji Ito, and is full of new content. Discover a different side to the other main characters.
- Phantom Cutscenes, Implemented at last
- Several cutscenes that were [deleted] have been added to Asellus’s scenario. Delve deeper into the story than before.
- Improved Graphics and Extensive New Features
- Alongside upgraded high-resolution graphics, the UI has been updated and improved. Additional new features have been added, including double-speed mode, making gameplay smoother than ever.
Fan of the original game will have plenty new to find once SaGa Frontier Remastered launches in April. Did you play the original? Are you looking forward to this remaster? Tell us in the comments and on social media!
The post Nintendo Direct: <em>SaGa Frontier Remastered</em> Comes To Switch In April appeared first on Nintendojo.