Publisher CFK and developer feemodev announced A Street Cat’s Tale is coming to PS4 this month.
While A Street Cat’s Tale is coming to PS4 on April 28th, the stray cat simulator has been available for Windows PC (via Steam), Switch, and smartphones.
Here’s a new trailer:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Tale of a street cat is a story of a baby kitten left alone at the town. It’s an adventure game played at the cat’s view. You will become a baby kitten to survive with 13 days to become an adult cat.
- Hungry little Kitten
- It’s inevitable that most cats living on the streets will starve.
- Go around the town and get food so the kitten will not starve to death.
- Many NPCs
- Many NPCs with their unique personalities.
- Some people will get angry when you talk to them, and some people will like you.
- Some times they give something to eat or tells you their stories when you get close with them.
- NPCs provide multiple endings
- What will happen to the kitty at the end of the day?
- there are 11 endings by the NPC’S affinity.