Diablo 2 Resurrected patch 2.6 has been made available across all platforms, and we’ve got you covered with the release notes.
This new update packs various Quality-of-Life improvements as well as changes to the Terror Zones that were introduced with patch 2.5. Aside from being available online, Terror Zones are now also available in offline games. “To spice things up further, we have made changes to Terror Zones”, Blizzard writes. “Also, Terror Zones are now available in offline games! Offline Terror Zones will operate on a different schedule from their online counterpart but function the same otherwise. Remember, you can now receive Sundering Charms as a drop in offline Terror Zone games too.”
Down below we’ve included the official release notes for this new patch.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Patch 2.6 Release Notes All Platforms
Quality-of-Life Updates and Bug Fixes
- Auras from another player or a mercenary no longer remove passive bonuses granted by the same skill. Such as Flickering Flame’s Resist Fire aura from a mercenary overwriting a Paladin’s base Resist Fire from their own hard points in Resist Fire.
- This also fixes an issue where Paladin’s Blessed Aim Aura would overwrite the Attack Rating increase granted by Amazon’s Penetrate skill.
- The Assassin’s trap skills now benefit from -% to Enemy Resistance.
- Fixed an issue where missiles created from Martial Arts charge up skills would not gain the benefit of +% To Elemental Skill Damage modifiers.
- Fixed an issue where Strafe was not applying bonus Attack Rating to attacks.
- Fixed an issue where Strafe was still doing 75% weapon damage after a previous balance change.
- Fixed issue where the +% Attack Rating on Power Strike was not being applied.
- Fixed the tooltip for Multi Shot to reflect the synergy bonus.
- Cold Mastery is now applied at 1/5 effectiveness after an immunity is broken.
Developer’s Note: We wanted to bring Cold Mastery in line with all other skill-based elemental resistance reducing effects for increased consistency.
- Fixed an issue where Fire Mastery’s bonus to fire skill damage didn’t apply to the additional fire damage granted by Enchant on ranged weapons.
- Updated the tooltip for Enchant to better reflect the skill’s effects.
- Fixed an underlying issue that caused the Druid’s Shockwave skill to do an unintended amount of damage.
Developer’s Note: We wanted to implement targeted changes and buffs for the Druid instead of having a particular Druid build be strong because of a bug.
- Fixed Terrorized treasure classes for certain super-unique monsters and bosses.
- Fixed an issue where an act boss’s quest treasure class would sometimes be used instead of the terrorized treasure class.
- Fixed an issue where the current terrorized zone was not properly marked in the Waypoint menu while using Legacy Graphics.
- Fixed an issue with translations that appear when The Pit is the current terrorized zone.
- Fixed an issue where skills granted by charges on a character’s alternate slot weapon would have their bound hotkeys unusable when loading into a game.
- Fixed an issue where the Loot to Cube skill would not function if bound to the shared interaction button.
- Fixed an issue where pressing the hotkey to open the inventory while loading into the game could cause the inventory UI to appear empty.
- Fixed an issue where the Shared Stash could exceed the memory limit, which caused items in the player’s inventory or Stash to be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the tooltip on the Lobby’s season dropdown would show an inaccurate date.
- Fixed an issue where new entries on the leaderboard could display as Unknown.
- Fixed an issue where applying changes to controls would automatically close the settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where changes to controls would not be immediately applied.
- Fixed an issue where swapping between keyboard and mouse input and controller input would reset the difficulty filter in the PC Lobby game list.
- Added an appropriate error message when trying to create an online character with a name that is already taken on the player’s online character list.
- The Ladder flag in character creation will now be disabled when there is no active Ladder Season.
- Fixed an issue with a voice over line from Tyrael in Chinese.
- Fixed an issue with the Chinese version of Deckard Cain’s Stay a while and listen voice over dialogue.
- Moved the “% Damage Synergy” field for Multiple Shot (srvdofunc 8) from calc4 to calc5.
- New columns have been added. Developers of existing offline single-player mods can remake their changes with the new data, or they can add the new columns manually before merging.
- “item proc text”
- “item proc descline count”
Diablo 2 Resurrected is available globally now for PC and consoles.